Delivery timescales and charges: Accessories and spare parts.
Standard delivery (5-7 working days post) €3.00
Please note that there are a small number of towns, usually in remote rural areas, where we cannot guarantee delivery within our usual timescale for next working day delivery. If you've requested this service and your order is going to a remote rural area, please allow extra time for the item to arrive.
Certain promotions may have differing delivery times – please see the terms and conditions for each promotion for more information. If you have any queries regarding your order, please contact email@example.com.
Products may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore may arrive separately, but you won't incur additional delivery charges as a result.
If you've ordered items whose availability is showing as more than a week away, they will be dispatched by your selected method once available. We will email you to confirm once your order has been dispatched.
Please note that we reserve the right not to deliver an order if we believe the address is not secure, for example to a communal postal address or PO box. If this affects an order that you place, we'll notify you as soon as possible.
On rare occasions, some items may be delivered outside the published timed windows. If no-one is in when the courier calls, they will leave a card saying that they have tried to deliver your machine. You must then follow the instructions on the card. Dyson will not pay the cost of a redelivery.
On acceptance of your order, we aim to deliver the product(s) according the following timings, subject to availability.
Vacuum cleaners, fans/purifiers, haircare and lighting products:
- If your product is faulty and needs returning, call us on 01-475-7109.
If you've changed your mind about an order, you can cancel within 30 days of receiving your machine(s). To cancel your order:
- Call 01-475-7109 ; or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll then arrange to collect your unwanted machines, free.
- If you have a faulty Dyson Airblade™ hand dryer, call our dedicated team on 0800 345 7788 and select option 2.
- If we've already collected an old machine you've asked us to recycle, we can't return it.
- Machines bought as part of a bundle can be returned individually.
- If you don't return everything included in the bundle, your refund will exclude the value of any items you're keeping.
- These values are based on the item's individual price on Dyson.ie at the time you placed your order.
How to place an accessory order
Dyson offers a range of genuine accessories and spares for your Dyson machine.
You can order via our website, using a credit/debit card or Paypal.
You can place an order by phone
Please speak to our Dyson Experts about the range of accessories that will complement your Dyson machine. To place an order or to find out more, call us on 01-475-7109, 8am to 8pm Monday - Friday, and 8am to 6pm Saturday and Sunday. Phone orders under €25 placed with standard delivery will incur a €3.00 postage and handling charge.
You can order by post
Send a cheque or postal order (made payable to Dyson Ireland Limited), to Dyson Ireland Limited, Accessories, Office 2, Central Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, Ireland.
All postal orders incur a €3.00 postage and handling charge.
Please ensure you include the following information:
1. Your cheque or postal order, with your name, address and the serial number of your machine written on the back
2. Full details of the parts you require