Powerful, precise light at work.
The right light in the right place can have a positive impact on businesses - and the people in them
Dyson lighting is engineered to support wellbeing and task performance, with custom-engineered optics and Heat Pipe technology that protects light quality for up to 60 years.¹ Dyson lights come with a 5 year guarantee and surpass office lighting standards.
Intelligently tracks local daylight. With light quality that lasts 60 years.¹
• Heat pipe technology maintains LED brightness for 60 years¹
• Helps improve visual performance
• 3 Axis Glide™ motion puts light precisely where you need it
• Bubble optic lens displays colour very close to daylight
• Dimensions: H 703 x L 190 x W 527 mm*
Powerful and precise. Fully flexible up and down-light.
• Heat pipe technology maintains LED brightness
• Two custom lenses focus 9400 lumens. From just two LEDS.
• Custom-built driver controls direction, dimming and ratio of light
• Dimensions: L 725 x W 206 mm*
Fluorescent lighting is flawed. LEDs can underperform.
Fluorescent lighting can be inefficient, waste light and use costly-to-replace bulbs. While LEDs can suffer from overheating, affecting their longevity and brightness.
Light quality that lasts decades
Without proper cooling, LEDs can quickly overheat, causing fading and discolouring. The Dyson Lightcycleᵀᴹ task light uses Heat Pipe technology to efficiently cool the LEDs, protecting the light quality for 60 years.¹ This allows it to reliably adjust its colour and brightness.
- 1 LED-life calculation is based on L70 measurement according to IEC 62717, with an estimation of 8 hours' usage per day. Real-life results may vary.