Our latest purifier detects and destroys formaldehyde, continuously
It combines a precise solid-state formaldehyde sensor with a unique catalytic filter that continuously destroys formaldehyde. HEPA H13 and activated carbon filters also capture dust, allergens, gases³ and other ultrafine pollutants. And Dyson purifiers have powerful Air Multiplier™ technology to purify the whole room.⁴
Indoor air quality
Dyson purifiers remove these common pollutants from commercial environments
Painting, varnishes and printers
Benzene and VOCs
Traffic, building materials and furniture
Road traffic, tobacco and fuel-burning heaters
Fumes and cooking
Pollen and allergens
Captures and destroys with an advanced HEPA filtration system
Inadequate ventilation can help outdoor pollutants, like PM2.5, penetrate indoors. Dyson's advanced 360° HEPA H13 filter captures 99.95% of particles as small as 0.1 microns⁴ from the air - keeping them sealed in. And the unique catalytic filter continuously destroys formaldehyde.³
Powerful circulation to purify an 81m³ space¹
Dyson purifiers don't compromise airflow for purification. Combining advanced filtration with Air Multiplier™ technology, they generate powerful circulation to draw in pollutants and project over 290 litres a second of purified air throughout meeting rooms, hotel rooms and classrooms.¹
Dyson testing goes further than the industry standard (CADR)
Dyson engineers designed the POLAR test to challenge the industry test standard – measuring filtration, sensing and circulation to ensure the whole room is purified properly.
CADR is not a measure of purification performance in a real-size room 28.5m³
An additional fan boosts circulation. Only one sensor measures air quality.
Dyson's POLAR test goes further to measure purification throughout a real-size room 81m³
No additional fans. Nine different sensors to measure even-room air quality.
Fully-sealed to HEPA H13 standard⁵
Three phases of purification sit within our fully-sealed filtration and airflow system. To trap pollutants inside, removing them from the air you breathe. Giving you reassurance that what goes inside, stays inside.
Destroys formaldehyde, continuously³
Formaldehyde can emit from many types of commercial furniture and flooring over time. Dyson's catalytic filter continuously converts it into water and CO₂ – and never needs replacing.
Senses and reports, automatically
Detects particles, formaldehyde and other gases, displaying real-time reports on the LCD and Dyson Link app. In Auto mode, it automatically reacts – only purifying when needed.
Easy filter maintenance
Changing the HEPA+Carbon filter is quick and easy, with automatic notifications for each machine on the LCD screen and Dyson Link app.⁶ The catalytic filter never needs replacing.
Diverts airflow through the back of the machine. To purify the room, without feeling the airflow or cooling you.
Acoustically engineered to reduce turbulence, so it's 20% quieter than the previous model. Perfect for peaceful working environments or hotel rooms.
The Dyson Link app lets you see which particles have been captured, set schedules and more.⁶ Control hands-free, using compatible voice services such as Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Siri.⁷
50% longer cable
Additional remote control
Your purifier comes with an additional remote. One can be stored neatly on the top of the machine – the other kept close to hand or stored safe for peace of mind.
1 year for HEPA+Carbon filter⁸
Standby power consumption:
81m³ (according to POLAR)
Choose your model
Dyson Purifier Cool Formaldehyde Pro
Dyson Purifier Cool™ Autoreact (White/Silver)
Automatically senses and displays real-time air quality
HEPA H13 purifier and fan. Ideal for larger spaces
Captures ultrafine dust and allergens, automatically
2 accessories included.See all Click to learn more
360° Glass HEPA and Activated Carbon Filter
Sealed HEPA filter made from borosilicate microfibres, pleated hundreds of times, to capture 99.95% of ultrafine particles³ with activated carbon filter to remove gases and odours.
Dyson Pure Cool™ purifying fan (White/Silver)
A powerful stream of purified airflow can cool you down when desired.
Captures 99.95% of microscopic allergens and pollutants as small as 0.1 microns.¹, including pollen, bacteria and pet dander.
Adjustable oscillation projects purified air around the whole room.
Frequently asked questions
The formaldehyde-destroying catalytic filter never needs replacing. And we recommend replacing the HEPA+Carbon filter every 12 months (based on 12 hours a day of use) – so this may vary depending on usage and pollution levels. You'll be notified via the Dyson Link app⁶ or LCD screen when it's time to replace the filter.
No, unlike some conventional filters which require changing, washing and drying each month, this isn't the case with ours. So there's no time wasted without a working purifier. Our filter is quick and easy to replace – and you'll know exactly when, via the Dyson Link app⁶ or LCD screen. Please note that the selective catalytic oxidisation filter never needs replacing.
Yes, one Dyson Link app account can be used to control up to 15 connected purifiers – or an unlimited number of users can control a single purifier. It will only ever choose the most recent update. For example, if more than one person was updating the scheduling, the purifier will use the most recent change.
Buy direct from the people who made it
- 1 In maximum setting. Tested for air projection (DTM 801) and purification coverage in an 81m³ room (TM-003711).
- 2 Whole machine tested by independent third-party laboratory Airmid (Ireland) in 28.5m³ test chamber pre-conditioned to 20±3C and RH 50±5%. Influenza A (H1N1) aerosolised in the test chamber and airborne concentration observed for the duration of 60 minutes under maximum Fan speed. Achieved 99% efficacy but real life efficacy may differ depending on actual environment and Fan speed. Tested on Influenza A (H1N1) only.
- 3 Third party full machine testing based on GB/T 18801-2015 formaldehyde cumulative clean mass testing with continuous injection until plateau of formaldehyde CADR is achieved. Results may vary in practice.
- 4 Tested for filtration efficiency at 0.1 microns (EN1822). Gas capture rates vary.
- 5 Particle challenge by DEHS oil specified in EN1822 within a chamber specified in ASTM F3150. Tested in Max Mode at IBR US, for whole machine efficiency above 99.95%.
- 6 Requires device to run app, Wi-Fi or mobile data, Bluetooth 4.0 support, and iOS version 10 or Android version 5 (or above). Standard data and messaging rates may apply. The Bluetooth ® word mark and logos are registered trade marks owned by the Bluetooth. SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Dyson is under license.
- 7 Refer to the Dyson Link app for compatible voice services. Apple, the Apple logo and Siri are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of the Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play, the Google Play logo, Google Assistant are trademarks of Google Inc. Amazon Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- 8 Based on 12 hours use per day. Filter life varies according to pollution levels.
- 9 At maximum flow rate in Purifier mode.