1. World Health Organization, Occupational Health Global Strategy
2. HEPA filter tested to IEST-RP-CC001.6, by an independent testing laboratory, under prescribed test conditions.
3. Average electricity price $0.1/kWh as of May 2019. For calculations visit www.dyson.com/calcs
4. The environmental impact of electrical appliances and paper towels was measured by Carbon Trust. The calculations were produced using the software Footprint Expert Pro, based on product use over 5 years and using weighted averages of individual countries of use. Dry times for product were evaluated in Max mode using DTM 769.
5. Global survey conducted in July 2020 across 14 countries worldwide (UK, DE, ES, FR, IT, NL, US, CA, MX, CN, JP, MY, SG, AU) with 8758 respondents in total (1,094 in the US), aged 18 years-old or above. Individual percentages vary per country.
6. D. R. PATRICK, G. FINDON and T. E. MILLER: Residual moisture determines the level of touchcontact associated bacterial transfer following hand washing, Epidemiol. Infect. (1997): 119, 319-325.